So this morning I hung some plastic sheeting under the carport and hung a trailer up. While the trailer was up, I became less pleased with the job Bell’s Sandblasting in Denham did. Missed spots, runs, uneven primer application. Not the nicest of jobs.
After the trailer was up and everything was situated, I realized that I didn’t have anything to mix the paint in and drove down to CarQuest. I grabbed a couple of paint mixing cups, paint stirrers, and some paper filters. After mixing up the paint per Permanent Coatings’ instructions, I started painting. It took about 2 hours for me to get everything painted. I wound up using about 1.5 quarts of the enamel.
I’ll post more photos tomorrow after I get the trailer down and remove the sheeting. The lighting is a bit funky and uneven.