So I wasn’t happy with the cable management after I moved the old switch into the rack and was preparing for the SAN.
This wasn’t terribly messy, but I think I can do better.
So I did. I moved the cables for the servers to the right side so they would run up the edge of the rack more cleanly.
I’m pretty happy with the final product after I got the SAN installed and wired up.
You can see here I’m not bothering with the secondary NIC on either of the controllers. I don’t have a secondary switch in case of failure. It’s also not that big of a deal to me at this time since I do have redundant controllers.